August 22, 2009

Informer, you no say daddy me snow me Ill go blame

Just came back from getting my hair done - I was supposed to get it cut and colored, but wound up just getting a color; hot pink streaks... and now I'm suffering from a bit of dyer's remorse and hoping I don't look like Avril Lavigne (ew)

I also went out shopping again, in the hopes of finding more stuff to add to my back-to-school wardrobe... it seems I'm having a lot less luck in the major department stores than I am at my work's thrift shop, but I'm still ever hopeful. Unfortunately, I only scored a pair of new shoes - (RED) Converses, black with wings on both sides, a necessity as my Sailor Jerry pin-up Converses are about to collapse in tatters of canvas and rubber. The rest of my excursion was uneventful, except for the two minutes I spent in Urban Outfitters, before fleeing in fear that the overly-aggressive hipsters would take one look at my loose (but not boyfriend) black jeans and Zellars t-shirt and start to pelt me with snakeskin leggings and ironic faux-vintage t-shirts while screeching "Unclean! Unclean"... yeah, never repeating that experience again.

I feel like I'm being a bad fashion blogger as I haven't been that infused with fashionable posts lately, but stay tuned for my post tomorrow where I attempt to tame the wilds that is my closet and possibly, if you're lucky, post some picks of my most recent clothing scores

No comments:

Post a Comment