August 19, 2009

Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah

* Lame title, yes... but that's what I get for googling 'Insomnia lyrics' and picking the first result

So, I have a pretty major event coming up soon (a little less than three weeks now) and I've put myself to the challenge of blogging my way through it (I would say live-blogging but this is sort of impossible as for most of it I won't be near a computer)...
I'm hoping that this will prove to be very exciting and interesting, but I also predict that there might be a number of days where my blog posts will look something like this: da4oiluwefkb.jsbqpyt892fewbsaYFP;HOVBSVSDVKLVBHN *thud*

So, wanna know more? Well, I'm not revealing all just yet, but check the pic below for a hint and see if you can guess what I'll be up to at the beginning of September :)


No comments:

Post a Comment