August 16, 2009

Black hole sun, won't you come and wash away the rain?

Considering converting this blog to haikus about cats and heart-wrenching dialogues about the inability to type, that is now plaguing young people... but this will likely endear as many people to me as are current reading this blog (i.e. zero)...
This is my SOS. Is anyone listening?
Making my mark on the information highway. It might be small but it's still there... look for me in the desert sun, I'll bring my lilac parasol to shade us and silk throws to recline upon. You bring the top hats and tea...
Message in a bottle. Note attached to a balloon. Sending it away to the heavens...
Is anyone listening?

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me, I was thinking the other day of getting one of those "I read your blog" T-Shirts ;-) ... anyhow don't beat yourself up, you sound cool.

    ReplyDelete