June 20, 2009

While my guitar (and the sky) gently weeps

So, went shopping today... at Loblaws Superstore (a huge grocery store for all you non-Canadian imaginary readers). Even though this sounds like the weirdest idea, Loblaws carries the Joe Fresh line, which has really cute clothes, especially with the new summer line. I got two tees, one white with grey sleeves like a baseball top but short-sleeved and one tunic tee with a neon paint-splattery effect on the bottom.
I've also been checking out the denim shorts at Forever 21, but I'm not sure if I'd ever wear them... even with tights or leggings, as my strange little mind has been envisioning.

No outfit shots yet (I'm being shy, because my skin has been throwing tantrums lately), but managed to put together a pretty cute outfit today. Currently wearing: Ripped/patched jeans with hand-drawn sketches on the legs, skinny-stripe t-shirt from the Gap and long grey and green striped cardigan from Bluenotes. Normally when it rains, I dive right into my comfort clothes, but I just chose to dress like I felt today and it worked out pretty well...

No comments:

Post a Comment