June 27, 2009

C-C-Changes (Turn and Face the Mirror)

So nothing much new to report on the fashion front... the temperature has spiked, which means I'm being lazy and sticky and generally not dressing very fashionably at all because my summer wardrobe consists of one pair of denim capris from Bluenotes, a pair of black shorts from Rampage that I bought two weeks ago and a rotating cast of t-shirts... and the rest of my wardrobe is still in boxes, because I'm still in my aunt's basement, so no cute skirts for me yet.
On the plus side of things, I did get a summer job... ten weeks, 35 hours a week at twelve dollars an hour, working for a local community charity organization, which means I will definitely be able to afford some lovely pieces for my wardrobe in the fall (the sister, mum and I are planning a trip to Pennsylvania (???) in August, instead of our usual trek to Buffalo for all the awesome American stores that haven't come to Canada yet... oh how I envy you imaginary American readers for your Target stores)

No comments:

Post a Comment