June 18, 2009

Poprocks and Coke are my anti-drug...

"I like any song that can make me cry while everyone else is dancing" - If people came with taglines, this would be mine. I love music and it influences a lot of my life - how a certain song can affect my mood or how the world can seem totally different when you've got the right playlist going.
The only aspect of my life that music hasn't touched is my wardrobe and I'd love to take more style cues from my favorites bands, like the punky style of Siouxsie Sioux or Hayley William's hipster neons. Right now, my wardrobe is basic college chic - jeans, hoodies and sneakers, but I want to differentiate myself from the rest of my classmates, i.e. the fashion dead (sweatpants and Uggs are der rigeur) and the fashion overachievers (think mens t-shirts, string headbands, metallic leggings and 80's sneakers - paired all together).
I wanna spend the rest of the summer fixing up my wardrobe and putting together some awesome outfits for the coming school year... hopefully, all of which will be detailed here.

No comments:

Post a Comment