May 29, 2010

Plus C'est Change, Plus C'est Meme Chose

So worst blogger of the year goes to... well, kinda obvious isn't it?
I always have so many good intentions when I start these things and then something always takes precedence and I forgot/get bored/etc, etc

If I twere to lay blame somewhere, it's probably in my general doubt of my own writing skills and creativity. I read so many other fashion blogs and they all make it look so easy (even though I know it really isn't) to be witty and glamorous on a daily basis.
But I'm employed (sort of... if an unpaid internship can count as employment) this summer as a writer for a music website and I'm really learning to flex my creative writing skills. I also feel like since I turned 21 (oh so long ago... or rather little more than a month ago) that I'm really starting to accept my own appearance a lot more (I won't get into my various self-image woes, because that could be a novel in its own right) and that means I've been branching out a little in terms of style and beauty.

So making a pact with the imaginary readers here. I'll try to post something (anything) at least one or two times a week and you only use padded bats and pillows in you beatings, alright?

No comments:

Post a Comment